About Ms. Shubhlaxmi
- A Dale Carnegie Graduate. University Topper and Gold Medalist at Graduation, rank holder at post-graduation studies; with a passion for communicational architecture, constantly innovating syllabi of spoken English, conducting training programs focused on soft-skills development of students and professionals.
- Conducted soft skills training programs for Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Nagpur, National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand, School of Scholars, Wardha etc.
- A frequent speaker for ‘Yuwavani’ (the voice of the youth) at Akashvani, the All India Radio channel for five consecutive years.
- Prize winner in various debates and elocutions at state and national level competitions.
- Wrote articles for ‘Youthful’, a section for youth in vernacular newspaper – Loksatta, thereby addressing issues of ‘Modern day youth’.
- Team member and volunteer at Vivekananda Kendra, a youth centric holistic developmental organization.
- Coordinator of International Conference on Teaching & Learning of English in 2013.
- A visiting faculty at reputed Engineering as well as Business Schools at Nagpur.