About Mr. MAHESH RAKHEJA
Mahesh Rakheja is an open minded security researcher and malcoder.
lHe started his career with the International conference of hackers (TheHackersConference).
lHis specialization is in malware development on android platform.
lListed as central India’s best hacker by YugDharma News Paper.
lHe has represented himself in the international conference of malware (MalCon) and many other national and international conferences.
lHe has worked with intelligence department and successfully submitted his work for the betterment of the nation’s security.
lHe developed many spy applications for Indian army.
lHe helped many detective services with his projects.
- His passion and interest made him to enter into the training domain and he is currently working as security consultant for various organizations.
- He had given training to Indian army Hyderabad.
- He had been involved in various police training program on cyber investigation and also solved various cyber cases of Maharashtra police (Vidharba).
- He had successfully delivered lectures and workshops on Ethical Hacking, Cyber Forensic, Android Application Development and Android Malware Development in more then 51 Colleges including IIT Hyderabad, IIT Delhi, IIT Powai, NIT Allahabad, BITS Pillani and many more engineering colleges.
- He trained more then 3600+ students on his specialization subjects.
- Many of his students are currently working in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and many other IT brand organizations.